We are currently seeking a Technical Writer (m/f), able to create, assimilate, and convey technical material consistently and effectively. The perfect Technical Writer for us is methodic, highly skilled in writing, and has a sharp eye for details.
• Write, edit and proofread technical documentation in English based on the work of our developers and our QA engineers
• Create easy-to-understand tutorials on complex technical information
• Develop effective Standard Operation Procedures
• Concept and implement trainings
• You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (native speaker level)
• You have in-depth knowledge of the clinical research industry legislation
• You are able to read and understand source code in Java and other languages
• You have demonstrated success in writing high-quality technical documentation for developers (APIs, SDKs, etc.)
• You have proven experience with Internet Technologies (REST, HTTP, etc.)
• You are able to work autonomously and are detail-oriented
• German language proficiency is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
Employees at Clincase are invited to explore new professional opportunities and participate in relevant professional trainings, workshops, and certifications that add value to Clincase. Clincase offers a relaxed working environment in Berlin — the European center of technology, culture and government. Ours is a company culture that encourages open channels for discussion, the free flow of ideas and a real chance to impact, develop and innovate solutions inside a rapidly developing and evolving industry.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits package and other incentives. In addition to an excellent salary there is an allowance for relocation.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply through the career link below with your CV, cover letter, salary expectations, and earliest possible starting date. Should you have any questions, you can send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org To learn more about the work we do, please visit us online at www.clincase.com.APPLY