Clincase is actively looking for a software test engineer to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
- Design test cases for newly developed functionality
- Provide feedback to developers about automated testing strategies, design fixes, and patches
- Perform system load tests for new products
- Manage and train apprentices, junior testers, and new developers
- Work with other quality technicians to document the quality processes
- Manage testing projects during each phase, according to the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Make improvements to functionality, design, and usability of new products.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- 3 year(s) experience as a Software Tester.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Hands-on experience with functional testing, integration testing, regression testing, mobile testing, big data testing, cross platform testing, component testing, security testing, performance testing, UI/UX testing, A/B testing.
- TMap, ISEB, ISTQB certification is a plus.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest testing developments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English language.
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant fields.
Highly-Desired but not Required
German language proficiency
What we Offer
The incoming Software Test Engineer is, like all of the team at Clincase, invited to explore new opportunities that add value to Clincase and to identify and participate in relevant professional trainings, workshops, and certifications.
Clincase offers a relaxed working environment in Berlin the European center of of technology, culture and government. Ours is a company culture that encourages open channels for discussion, the free flow of ideas and a real chance to impact, develop and innovate solutions inside a rapidly developing and evolving industry.
Clincase offers a competitive salary, benefits package, opportunities for advancement and other incentives.
How to Apply
Interested candidate please send in your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.