Clincase is currently seeking a Senior Product Manager / Owner to become part of a dynamic team. This is an exceptional opportunity for Senior Product Manager / Owners who seek to progress their career in software development. You will be joining an innovative software development company at a pivotal point of their expansion with true career development opportunities.
The team is building the next gen application from the ground up and you will work collaboratively with the leadership to determine the product strategy and roadmap for this undertaking. We are seeking a passionate team member who love having real world challenges, big goals, and a desire to create amazing end-to-end product experience.
As a Senior Product Manager / Owner, you will be actively participating of product strategy & roadmap definition, and accountable for driving development team to implement the product strategy. As part of the Product Management team, you will maintain the feature roadmap and communicate milestones and status to the management team.
- Be an active, vocal partner in defining a major product strategy & roadmap
- Identify customer demand by listening to their needs, and thinking out of the box to develop new product features
- Process user feedback and identify user needs
- Identify and specify features for product development
- Writing user stories in order to meet specified features
- Make recommendations on how to best approach product development keeping in mind the business goals
- Facilitate working sessions and coordinate bringing backlog to the product development teams
- Lead backlog grooming sessions with product development team
- Prioritize, keep a clean and concise backlog
- Manage resources and schedule within product development to ensure on time project deliveries
- Facilitate program status meetings, track status of existing issues and identify new issues and risks.?
- Partner closely with other business units to plan and schedule project deliverables, goals, and milestones
- Ensure regular, active communication with adjacent programs and stakeholders
- Perform team assessments and evaluations
- Help us to consistently make our product more successful, usable, and sticky
- Design and maintain technical and project documentation
- Perform release planning in order to deliver value continuously
- You hold a university degree in a business and/or IT subject
- You have 5-6 years of Product Management experience in enterprise software
- You enjoy and feel comfortable working closely with Clients, Project managers, Software Engineers, and Product Designers
- Self-driven and fast learner, but also a true product person that is able to lead and motivate
- Deep interest in web and mobile technologies
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Problem solver, result-oriented personality
- Quality-oriented and detail-focused
- Very good spoken and written English – German language is a clear plus
- Experience with AGILE methodologies is an advantage
- Knowledge in clinical trial and clinical research is an advantage
WHAT WE OFFER
- Be part of an international team of ambitious, creative team members
- Possibility to make a direct impact on the product & company revenues
- A high level of responsibility from the very first day
- Agile, focused, yet relaxed atmosphere
- And… a large reservoir of free drinks, snacks and fruits!
WHO ARE WE?
Quadratek Data Solutions (Clincase) is a software development company based in Berlin that has developed software for electronic data capture in clinical trials. Our software products provide innovative, e-Clinical Technology Solutions to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, contract research organizations (CROs), and scientific and academic research institutions around the world. Our mission is to create the best e-Clinical solution that would transform data management and simplify the way clinical trials are conducted.
We are a small company with a big impact located in Berlin the European center of technology, culture and government. Ours is a company culture that encourages open channels for discussion, free flow of ideas and a real chance to impact, develop and innovate solutions inside a rapidly developing and evolving industry.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply through the career link below with your CV, cover letter, salary expectations, and earliest possible starting date. Should you have any questions, you can send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org To learn more about the work we do, please visit us online at www.clincase.com.APPLY