We have an opening for a Quality Assurance Assistant (remotely within EU time zone). The right candidate will be responsible for assisting the Quality Manager to implement and maintain quality procedures & processes in compliance with ISO9001:2015 and any other relevant quality standards.
Whether you have prior experience with Quality Management Systems, or you are a self-motivated individual looking for an exciting opportunity, this may be the perfect opening for you, with the potential to learn, develop and grow.
- Assist with project delivery, training & implementation of the Quality Management System (QMS) to attain ISO accreditation
- Assist in the design, development and improvement of QA processes and documentation.
- Assist with the implementation and rollout of the QMS system
- Co-ordination of the Non-Conformance and Corrective & Preventive Action (CAPA) system.
- Assist with identifying root causes of non-conformances, support investigations and assist in implementing corrective action
- Reviewing and advising on deviations, concessions & dispositions and ensuring they are closed in a timely manner.
- Reviewing and updating controlled documents.
- Support internal audits and co-ordinate the timely closure of all audit actions
- Analyse trends in non-conformance & customer feedback data to identify and recommend areas for improvement
- Assist in producing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for new & existing processes
- Communicate the release of SOPs and provide training to ensure compliance
- General Administration duties
- You will be self-motivated, extremely well organized, and capable of leading by example. You should have the ability to communicate effectively on all levels and be able to work autonomously where required.
- The ability to communicate well with both internal and external parties, written, verbal and visual.
- Proficiency with Microsoft word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Strong problem-solving abilities with a logical approach to problem resolution
- The ability to gather and analyse information from a variety of sources both internal and external to support your recommendations
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV, presentation letter, salary expectation and earliest starting date in English to email@example.com