We are looking for a Product Designer to create delightful end-to-end user experiences for our core Electronic Data Capture (EDC) software, which is used in clinical trials every day. You will have the opportunity to work collaboratively in redesigning our largest, most popular product. You will work closely with stakeholders, and our talented Product, Engineering, and Copywriting team to create solutions that our clients and users will love.
Designers at Clincase play an important role for the company, translating business requirements into thoughtful interfaces, envisioning new features, improving existing features, and working across disciplines and products to establish and maintain design guidelines.
Our team is highly collaborative, diverse, deeply driven, and always looking to learn new things—reach out if that sounds like you!
Profile (competencies, qualifications)
- 2 to 5 years of experience in screen-based design methods and processes
- Passion for user experience and strong design experience
- Knowledge of user interface and interaction design
- Understanding of web and mobile technologies
- Strong competence with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch software, and prototyping tools.
- A desire to learn and grow in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Great communication and collaboration skills, since you will work closely with Product and Software Engineers
- A compelling online portfolio
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Never ending desire to self-educate on the best practices of user interface, interaction, and visual design
- HTML, CSS, and JS skills are a strong plus
- Prior experience working effectively with remote colleagues is a plus
- Create thoughtful designs that consider product requirements, industry regulations, and the end-users
- Design responsively across a variety of screen sizes and resolutions
- Collaborate with other designers to champion product consistency and make informed design decisions.
- Work closely with Product and Engineering, all the way from requirements, to mockups, to final implementation of the design.
- Work with Copywriting and translators to create a consistent voice across languages, and ensure designs work well for all languages.
What do we offer?
- A chance to be part of a team-oriented, dynamic and learning focused organization.
- We provide career development opportunities to all of our employees
- We gather together every Monday morning to start the week off with breakfast, and wind down every Friday with beer and pizza together
- We offer flexible working hours and limited remote office
- A collaborative and supportive work environment – we are a group of people from all over the world that like each other, support each other, and are trying our very best to achieve our audacious goal together.
- Clincase offers a competitive salary, benefits package, advancement opportunities and other incentives.
How to Apply
Interested candidate please send in your application to email@example.com