Clincase is looking for an organized and passionate Part time People and Culture Manager (Contract) to join our wonderful international People and Culture team in Germany and Singapore. With your passion for people and your experience, you will support the team and employees through our whole lifecycle, always ensuring that all out HR processes run smoothly. You will be report to our COO and you will be part of an international team.
- Design onboarding, learning and development programs closely with the leadership team and managers for employees
- Support and advise managers in terms of employees’ performance or help them in putting in place performance improvement plans
- Identify any gaps in HR processes/systems and collaborate with relevant stakeholders internally
- Collaborate proactively with the global team to manage and improve HR workflows that support the team and the wider business
- Maintain up to date employee HRIS records ensuring the data is regularly audited – take ownership and be accountable for data. Use data to create ad hoc reports for our management team.
- Be the first point of contact for admin requested such as signing contracts, vacation, sick leave, parental leave
- You are a passionate People Manager with at least 3+ years experience
- You have a hands-on mentality and strong interpersonal skills
- You have excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize
- You have good MS Office skills
- Experience with BambooHR is a plus
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV, presentation letter, salary expectation and earliest starting date in English to firstname.lastname@example.org