Clincase is currently seeking a Front End Developer to become part of a dynamic team. This is an exceptional opportunity for developers who seek to progress their career technically. You will be joining an innovative software development company at a pivotal point of their expansion with true career development opportunities.
The team is building the next gen application from the ground up and you will work collaboratively with the product development team to determine the best practices for this undertaking. We are seeking a passionate team member who love having real world challenges, big goals, obsessed with the need for perfect code, and a desire to create amazing end-to-end product experience.
Along with coding, you will be responsible for working with the leadership team, back-end developers and designers on our agile team structure. We love developers who lead the charge, communicating with users and conveying the most intuitive application possible is a must. Team leadership experience is welcome, but not required.
- You hold a university degree in a Computer Science and/or IT subject
- Experience with CSS framework such as LESS, Sass, etc. is a huge plus
- Firm grasp of framework URL based routing principles
- Moderate CS fundamentals and an object oriented language (think an undergrad CS degree, or similar amount of work experience)
- Experience coding against RESTful APIs or service oriented middle tiers
WHAT WE OFFER
- Be part of an international team of ambitious, creative team members
- Possibility to make a direct impact on the product & company revenues
- A high level of responsibility from the very first day
- Agile, focused, yet relaxed atmosphere
- And… a large reservoir of free drinks, snacks and fruits!
WHO ARE WE?
Quadratek Data Solutions (Clincase) is a software development company based in Berlin that has developed software for electronic data capture in clinical trials. Our software products provide innovative, e-Clinical Technology Solutions to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, contract research organizations (CROs), and scientific and academic research institutions around the world. Our mission is to create the best e-Clinical solution that would transform data management and simplify the way clinical trials are conducted.
We are a small company with a big impact located in Berlin the European center of technology, culture and government. Ours is a company culture that encourages open channels for discussion, free flow of ideas and a real chance to impact, develop and innovate solutions inside a rapidly developing and evolving industry.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply through the career link below with your CV, cover letter, salary expectations, and earliest possible starting date. Should you have any questions, you can send an email at email@example.com To learn more about the work we do, please visit us online at www.clincase.com.APPLY