Clincase is actively looking for a e-clinical Solutions Specialist to analyze, understand, and reproduce problems reported by customers in order to propose fixes, and provide answers to short-term roadblocks. The e-clinical Solutions Specialist also assists customers by providing demonstrations and training sessions of Clincase’s systems. For this position, you will be embedded within the Product Development team, understanding the upcoming features, contributing to product solutions. Clincase products and services that best meet their needs.
- Identify customer’s product and service problems through tools like Zendesk.
- Resolve customer’s product and service problems by working with Product Owners, Developers, and Testers to analyze, understand, and reproduce issues.
- Achieve a wide understanding of Clincase’s systems and their functionalities to demonstrate, and help clients use them.
- Perform demonstration sessions and training on Clincase’s systems to end-users.
- Support the Product Team, uncovering the client’s needs, challenges, and desired results.
- Participate in daily meetings with the Product Team to stay on top of upcoming launches and inform customers about the expected news.
- Recommend our products or services that will best meet client’s needs.
- Create documents and diagrams for customers that help explains our software and solutions.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Completed scientific studies or medical-documentary training with experience of work in the field of clinical research
- Degree in computer science, software engineering with experience in highly regulated development environment
- Practical experience with electronic data acquisition (EDC systems) and data management
- Strong ability to work in a team and strong communication skills
- Independent, proactive and detail-oriented way of working
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
TECHNICAL SKILLS NEEDED
- My SQL
- Understanding log messages/ files
- Understanding XML
HIGHLY-DESIRED BUT NOT REQUIRED
- Knowledge of ICH-GCP and CFR Part 11 compliance
- German language proficiency
- Experience using tools like Zendesk to communicate with customers
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV, presentation letter, salary expectation and earliest starting date in English to email@example.com