Clincase is currently seeking a Senior Executive Assistant to become part of a dynamic team.
At Quadratek Data Solutions (Clincase) we are on a mission to change clinical trials for the better. Our goal is simple – to help pharmaceutical and bio-tech companies, universities, big or small, to get their life-altering innovations to market.
The Clinical Trial industry is ripe for change. Clinical trials are complex beasts to run. They are chock-full of regulations, data standard guidelines, and creative ways to market. To run a clinical trial now requires up to 40 interconnected systems, hundreds of staff and months of configuration work on inefficient, clumsy systems. We want to build an integrated solution that is so safe, so simple, so efficient that a single doctor with a brilliant idea will be able to bring their innovation to market. We know it is an audacious goal.
We have been safe and profitable with an amazing electronic data capture (EDC) solution for the past 14 years. We don’t want to do that anymore. To meet our audacious goal, we need to transform our product strategy, change our operations, and build an agile and scalable Clincase. Since January 2017, we have built a beautiful and simple clinical supply system. We are now working on an integrated mobile app to collect data directly from patients. At the same time, we are building up our risk based monitoring software, to assist in focusing efforts where they are most needed. Join us – we are 14 passionate health tech enthusiasts, and we are looking for another member of our team.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You are interested in the operations of a growing business
- You enjoy and have a passion for supporting the CEO and leadership on organizing and driving Clincase’s internal projects
- You thrive on communicating with people and enjoy being the bridge between different stakeholders
- You are highly organized and enjoy bringing structure and clarity to different situations e.g. creating efficient processes for scheduling, documentation etc.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Our CEO Henning Lux is a kind and brilliant man. He has a lot to do to achieve the audacious goal of growing Clincase and our products. As a result, he has a lot of To-Dos involving everything from the hiring decisions he needs to take part in, customer meetings, product meetings, one-on-ones with employees and more. He would like to find someone that can support him.
- Support the CEO with structuring and keeping tabs on his To-Do list. This involves tracking deadlines, understanding how long projects/tasks will take, and coordinating with various clients and internal employees on timelines
- Support the CEO to push certain To-Dos forward by reading, researching and routing correspondence; drafting emails and documents, drafting meeting minutes, representing the CEO to speak to internal employees and external customers; initiating meetings; checking in on the status of internal tasks; taking action when needed with external vendors
- Maintain the CEO’s schedule by coordinating meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel
- Handle details of a highly confidential and critical nature which requires in-depth knowledge of company, operations, policies and procedures
- Support by documenting and organizing pertinent information, procedures, policies and operations related to administrative and operational tasks
- Provide support on logistics and co-ordinate with our office management partners on operational needs
- Manage phone calls in Clincase and take action accordingly
- Event planning for large meetings, off-sites and team motivation events
WHAT ARE YOUR QUALIFICATIONS?
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- At least B2 in German (Written and spoken)
- Demonstrated experience with customer and stakeholder management
- Demonstrated experience with time management and managing complex tasks – structuring and prioritizing them in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated experience creating and maintaining document management systems
- Experience with creating and formatting high level presentations and other business reports
- Advanced Outlook calendar management skills
WHAT WE OFFER
A chance to be part of a team oriented, dynamic and learning focused organization.
- We provide development opportunities to all of our employees if they are in line with the goals of the organization
- We gather together every Monday morning to start the week off with breakfast, and wind down every Friday with beer and pizza together
- We offer flexible working hours and limited remote office
- A collaborative and supportive work environment – we are a bunch of people from all over the world that like each other, support each other, and are trying our very best to achieve our audacious goal together.
Clincase offers a competitive salary, benefits package, advancement opportunities and other incentives.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply through the career link below with your CV, cover letter, salary expectations, and earliest possible starting date. Should you have any questions, you can send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org To learn more about the work we do, please visit us online at www.clincase.com.APPLY