Clincase is a leading end-to-end electronic data capture (EDC) and clinical data management (CDM) system. It provides a complete and integrated environment for the implementation, testing and conduct of clinical trials. Versatile and robust, Clincase keeps data managers, monitors and sponsors clearly informed of study performance and progress, while encouraging increased site and investigator participation.
Powerful performance: Clincase’s study design environment
- Promotes ease-of-use with graphical study design and simple drag-and-drop from template libraries.
- Improves accuracy with comprehensive online edit checks.
- Provides effective study implementation through a unique object-orientated approach and metadata structure.
Rapid results: Clincase’s advanced deployment features
- Deploys studies in one click.
- Provides rapid rollout of study amendments.
- Supports trial implementation and testing cycles, as well as eCRF versioning at the trial, site and subject level.
Precise participation: Clincase improves study conduct
- Offers a user-friendly interface for efficient, convenient investigator data entry.
- Maintains provisions and partnerships that allow a full suite of services for conducting clinical trials, including site initiation, monitoring and data management.
- Provides extensive, flexible reporting capabilities to help data managers create a variety of ad-hoc and custom (SQL) reports.
Complete control: Clincase enhances data management
- Provides immediate access to data for remote review and reporting.
- Customize your reporting solutions
- Gives full control over data import and export formats.
- Simplifies the process of exporting data for statistical analysis.