At Quadratek Data Solutions (Clincase) we are on a mission to change clinical trials for the better. Our goal is simple – to help pharmaceutical and bio-tech companies, universities, big or small, to get their life-altering innovations to market.
The Clinical Trial industry is ripe for change. Clinical trials are complex beasts to run. They are chock-full of regulations, data standard guidelines, and creative ways to market. To run a clinical trial now requires up to 40 interconnected systems, hundreds of staff and months of configuration work on inefficient, clumsy systems. We want to build an integrated solution that is so safe, so simple, so efficient that a single doctor with a brilliant idea will be able to bring their innovation to market. We know it is an audacious goal.
We have been safe and profitable with an amazing electronic data capture (EDC) solution for the past 14 years. We don’t want to do that anymore. To meet our audacious goal, we need to transform our product strategy, change our operations, and build an agile and scalable Clincase. Since January 2017, we have built a beautiful and simple clinical supply system. We are now working on an integrated mobile app to collect data directly from patients. At the same time, we are building up our risk based monitoring software, to assist in focusing efforts where they are most needed. Join us – we are 14 passionate health tech enthusiasts, and we are looking for another member of our team.
ABOUT THE JOB
The goal of our team is to use our software to help clients run their clinical trials. We work in pairs of technical experts and project managers to gather business requirements and design solutions. Clincase’s software is a highly configurable solution that can be customized using simple scripts. As a result, it is sometimes challenging for our clients to create their own customized configurations. We are looking for a member of our team that will become an expert in the solution, and help our clients use our software to meet their varied and unique clinical trial needs.
- Support the customer by consulting them on how to use and implement Clincase software for their unique clinical trial needs
- Gather and document technical specifications from customers
- Configure and implement Clincase software for unique clinical trials
- Engage with the client regularly to gather feedback about the software, and convey the feedback to product development
- Provide services such as:
- Customer support through 3rd level help desk
- Technical trainings on Clincase software for pro-users
- Clinical trial study build including metadata design, and eCRF implementation
- Server installations and decommissioning activities
- Quality management documentation
- Ensure software and service implementation follows the data collection requirements of clinical trial study protocol and data standards
- Develop study related key documentation according to Standard Operating Procedures
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in health informatics, information technology or other healthcare related fields
- 1-2 years’ experience in a data management, health informatics, or system configuration role (e.g. salesforce or SAP)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Fluent in English spoken and written
- Excellent computer skills (SQL, one additional programming language) and ability to learn and become proficient with appropriate software
- Knowledge of Clinical Data Management Processes
- Knowledge of FDA guidelines, Good Clinical Practices
- Effective oral and written communication skills with ability to communicate with internal and external clients
WHAT WE OFFER
Clincase offers a growing and dynamic working environment in Berlin the European center of technology, culture and government. Ours is a company culture that encourages open channels for discussion, the free flow of ideas and a real chance to impact, develop and innovate solutions inside a rapidly developing and evolving industry.
The incoming e-Clinical solutions specialist is, like all of the team at Clincase, invited to explore new opportunities that add value to Clincase and to identify and participate in relevant professional trainings, workshops, and certifications.
Clincase offers a competitive salary, benefits package, advancement opportunities and other incentives.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply through the career link below with your CV, cover letter, salary expectations, and earliest possible starting date. Should you have any questions, you can send an email at email@example.com To learn more about the work we do, please visit us online at www.clincase.com.APPLY