Quadratek Data Solutions Ltd (“Clincase”, “Our”, “We”) provides e-clinical technology solutions to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry. In the course of providing this Site, our Services (e-mail notifications, Press Releases, Product Information Requests, etc.) through this site including e-mail notifications and software updates we may collection information about you. Clincase is committed in protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and safe online experience. You can navigate our Site without giving Clincase any personal information about yourself. However, in some occasions we need additional information about you in order to provide information or Services you are requesting.
- By the Clincase Electronic Data Capture (EDC) or Electronic Patient-Report Outcome (ePro) service
- Offline or through any other means such as third-party websites
- Information that is collected anonymously (that is, without identifying you in any way) or information about groups, rather than individuals, which we might use to show trends or geographic groupings.
- Data use – We will not share your Personal Information with anyone without your prior permission.
- Data Sharing – We will never use your Personal Information for any purpose without your permission, and when used, we will use it only for that purpose you have agreed to.
- Data Protection – We will keep your Personal Information private and secure.
Information Clincase Collects:
Clincase may collect and store all information sent, submitted, or collected on the Clincase Site or it’s Services. In order to utilize the Clincase Site and Services in some instances you will need to provide Personal Information so that we may be able to provide you information that you have requested about our Site, Services, or Products. This information may include your first name, last name, e-mail address, URL, IP Address, telephone number, company name, and role in the company.
When you use our Site or Services, Clincase may use our own system or third-party providers which may use a variety of technologies to collect information about how you use our Site and Services. This information may include but not limited to:
- Device Information – Information about the device you are using such as hardware model number, application or browser version, operating system, IP Address, user name, e-mail address, and network information.
- Location Information – Information about your general location using your IP address
- Log Information and Activity Data – This includes server logs on how you use the Site or our Services or view content. Time and Date of Calls, IP Address, device event information such as system crashes, browser type, browser language, date and time of your request, sources from how you were able to find our Site and Services, (web page, e-mail, etc.) cookies that may identify your browser or account, pages visited, and referring sites.
- E-mails sent by Clincase or its third-party providers – Information regarding your interaction with e-mails sent to you in support of our Services such as when the e-mail is opened or acted upon such as clicking a link within the e-mail.
How Clincase will use information that is collected:
Clincase may use the information collected during the use of our Site, Services, or our third-party providers including information which identifies you or together with other information may identify you. This information collectively is called “Personal Information” and may be used for the following:
- To communicate with you in connection with your use of our Site, Services or products
- To provide additional products or Services that may be of interest to you
- To communicate with you about Clincase Services by email which you agree to receive
- To assist in diagnosing problems with our Site or server
- To generate aggregate data
- To prevent or identify fraud
- As required by law or regulation, or as requested by government authorities
Information Protected under this Policy:
Security and Information Protection:
Clincase takes precautions to protect your Personal Information through physical, procedural, technical, and organizational measures. For example, all Personal Information collected by Clincase is transferred over https, and all Personal Information stored by Clincase or by our third-party providers is kept in a secure environment. Only employees or designated third party personnel who need the information to perform a specific task is granted access to the information. Although Clincase takes all reasonable precautions to safe guard your data. Please remember that the Internet is not a 100% secure medium for communication, therefore we cannot guarantee that your Personal Information will always remain private.
- Clincase takes every precaution to protect your Personal Information. Clincase secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When you provide us with Personal Information, it is protected both online and off-line.
- FIREWALLS: To protect against online attacks on our server environment, Clincase has erected multiple firewalls. Data contained on our servers is visible only to proprietary middleware applications. Sign-on passwords are required by internal staff and are changed on a periodic basis. All internal activity is logged.
- OFF-LINE PROTECTION: While we use SSL encryption to protect Personal Information online, we also work very hard to protect personal information off-line. Any information we receive, whether defined as Personal Information or not, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, Clincase Project Managers who are working on a particular project) are granted access to your Personal Information. All of our employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices.
- PHYSICAL SECURITY: We also protect and secure the physical environment in which data is stored. We store Personal Information on servers kept in a secure environment, within locked, environmentally controlled server rooms.
Policy Regarding Children:
The Clincase Site and Services are not directed to children under the age of 13. Clincase does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If you are under 13, please do not use this Site or Services and do not provide any Personal Information to Clincase. If you become aware that your child has provided Clincase with Personal Information without your consent, please contact Clincase at email@example.com.
Use of Third Party Providers:
Clincase may use the services of partners or third-party providers to contact you with information you have requested. These partners or third-party providers are contractually obligated to use your Personal Information only for the purpose of sending information via e-mail or phone that you have opted to receive. We may send our database or sections of our database to our partners or third parties to process and analyze our data on our behalf for deduplication, address cleaning, and other similar services. All such third-party processors are contractually bound to strictly observe a non-disclosure policy, so you can be confident that the privacy of your personal information will be maintained.
Clincase and our third-party providers use session cookies (expires upon closing your web browser) and persistent cookies (stays on your device for a set period of time or until you delete them). These cookies are stored in the hard drive of your computer or mobile device by the website. These cookies are required for making use of the Site or Clincase Services. These cookies include security cookies to authenticate site users, prevent fraudulent use of login credentials, and protect user data from unauthorized parties as well as session cookies that remember your log-in session so you can move easily navigate within the Site or Services provided by Clincase.
These cookies record some of your activity on the Site and Clincase Services as well as information about your device, your browser type, and what pages you access. This information allows Clincase and our third party service providers to diagnose server and software errors, and in cases of abuse, track and mitigate the abuse.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but can be configured not to accept them or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Please note that without cookies, you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the features of the Clincase Site or our Services. Turning off the browser’s cookies will prevent tracking your specific activity but may still record an anonymous visit from your IP address, but unique information will not be recorded.
Data Protection Policy:
Sale or Transfer of Corporate Assets:
Clincase reserves the right to transfer its database of information in part or as a whole to another legal entity as part of a sale or merger of all or part of Clincase with a separate legal entity. Any entity acquiring any data assets of Clincase will do so with the express, written commitment to use the data only for the purposes for which it was provided to Clincase, and only after Clincase is satisfied that the acquiring entity can and will provide at least the same level of protection to personal information as Clincase does.
Data Sharing and Transfer Practices:
Clincase does not share your Personal Information without your prior consent.
When Clincase Contacts You:
When you provide your personal information to Clincase, you are indicating your consent to permit Clincase to store your name in our database or our third-party providers to be used for the purpose of contacting you to provide information you may be requesting or support services we may be providing to you. If at any time in the future, you would like your information removed from our database, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Clincase will not contact you under any circumstances except to respond to a later communication initiated by you.
Changing, Deleting, and Retention of Your Information:
Users who wish to view or correct the Personal Information provided to Clincase should notify Clincase via e-mail at email@example.com. You may opt out of receiving promotional email communications regarding our products or services by clicking the “unsubscribe” link provided with each email. You may also request that that we delete the Personal Information you provided to us by notifying Clincase at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you make such a request, Clincase will respond to you within a reasonable timeframe and, where appropriate, grant your request. There rights are subject to some exceptions, including where providing access would be disproportionate to the risk to your privacy, or where the rights of other individuals would be violated as a result.
Clincase will retain your Personal Information until such time that (I) the information is no longer necessary to accomplish the purpose for which it was provided; or (II) you have requested that we delete your Personal Information as stated above. Clincase may retain your information for longer periods to the extent that we are obliged to do so in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and/or we reasonably believe that retaining the information is necessary to protect our legal rights or legitimate business interests.
Even if you have requested that we delete your Personal Information, please keep in mind that the deletion by our third-party providers may not be immediate and that the deleted information may persist for a reasonable period of time for the provider’s legitimate reasons or satisfaction of legal obligations.
If you have any Privacy or Data Protection Related Questions, Comments, or Complaints, please contact Clincase via e-mail at email@example.com; Attn: Privacy Officer