Working Student(s) – 1st-Level-Support (M/F)
Clincase is a software development company that has developed a software for electronic data capture in clinical trials. We provide innovative, e-Clinical Technology Solutions to contract research organizations (CROs), scientific and academic research institutions and pharmaceutical companies around the world. We believe in working together to create opportunities and invite qualified, enthusiastic professionals with experience in clinical trials and in the life science industries, or with interest and backgrounds in regulatory environments to apply for one of several roles currently available in our Berlin offices.
About the Role
Clincase is actively looking for Working Student(s) – 1st-Level-Support (M/F/D) to join our operations team. The goal of our operations team is to use our software to help our clients run their clinical trials. Your role will be responsible for managing the first contact with Customers, redirecting it as appropriate to the responsible person. You will work closely with the Project Managers and e-Clinical Specialist to provide the best support to our customers. This role also gives you the opportunity to learn and grow your skills.
Who are you?
- You are highly structured with a meticulous eye for detail
- You like creating order and good processes to streamline work
- You are curious about how patient and drug data is managed in the world of clinical trials
- You possess excellent computer skills, and the ability to learn and become proficient with appropriate software
- You have a working proficiency in English and German
What will you do with us?
You are invited to join us in our Operations team. In this team, we focus on supporting customers with their clinical trial data management software needs. We primarily support on service implementation such as technical trainings for our customers, electronic case report form (eCRF) implementation, server installations, study conduct, and decommissioning activities.
- You will be responsible for the first contact with the customer by answering the phone and new request tickets on the support platform.
- You will be responsible for performing operational checks on software installation and user management on the software server.
- You will support us in our service implementation for our clients. Your tasks will include following Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to fill out documents, burn clinical trial data backups for server installations, and server decommissioning activities. Preparation of training certificates and publishing release documentation.
- You will also support the team in creating and improving internal documentation for processes, as well as archiving such documentation.
What will you get?
- Fresh fruits, cereals and drinks every day
- A mentor to provide support and feedback
- All equipment needed for your role here
How do you apply?
Please send your CV, cover letter/video (if video, please send YouTube link), preferred format for internship and starting date in English to email@example.com
To learn more about the work we do, please visit us online at www.clincase.com