At Quadratek Data Solutions (Clincase) we are on a mission to change clinical trials for the better. Our goal is simple – to help pharmaceutical and bio-tech companies, universities, big or small, to get their life-altering innovations to market.
The Clinical Trial industry is ripe for change. Clinical trials are complex beasts to run. They are chock-full of regulations, data standard guidelines, and creative ways to market. To run a clinical trial now requires up to 40 interconnected systems, hundreds of staff and months of configuration work on inefficient, clumsy systems. We want to build an integrated solution that is so safe, so simple, so efficient that a single doctor with a brilliant idea will be able to bring their innovation to market. We know it is an audacious goal.
We have been safe and profitable with an amazing electronic data capture (EDC) solution for the past 14 years. We don’t want to do that anymore. To meet our audacious goal, we need to transform our product strategy, change our operations, and build an agile and scalable Clincase. Since January 2017, we have built a beautiful and simple clinical supply system. We are now working on an integrated mobile app to collect data directly from patients. At the same time, we are building up our risk based monitoring software, to assist in focusing efforts where they are most needed. Join us – we are 14 passionate health tech enthusiasts, and we are looking for another member of our team.
Who are you?
- You believe in the impact that technology can have in transforming healthcare
- You are energized by the idea of contributing to a small and growing company – which involves wearing different hats at times, stepping in to support other teams, and prioritizing competing needs
- You build strong relationships with others, and want to support them in their endeavors
- You believe that learning is a lifelong commitment, and have endeavored to develop yourself professionally through education, experience or exposure
What will you do?
The goal of our team is to use our software to help our clients run their clinical trials. We work in pairs of technical experts and project managers to gather business requirements and design solutions. Our biggest challenges are firstly, to balance the customization requests of clients with our vision of a simple and scalable product. Secondly, to advocate for the customer, and project manage a variety of internal stakeholders like product owners, software developers, and designers to facilitate alignment in the project’s vision and ensure timely delivery.
- Responsible for managing several accounts and being the face of the company to many clients – providing clients with excellent service and support
- Maintain the CRM with all relevant customer/client info and communications
- Champion and influence for the customer/client at all levels internally
- Communicate customer/client needs, product related challenges, and opportunities to the product team
- Be accountable for the revenue stream of accounts by achieving growth targets, preventing attrition, and solving issues that might impact revenue growth
- Build new business relationships using existing industry contacts
- Give sales presentations and demos to various types of stakeholders from executive leaders to data managers, business developers, biostatisticians and more
- Feedback all suggestions for improvement and market research to senior staff, ensuring they are aware about all competitive activities within accounts
- Meet with customers/clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Manage the process of a project from RFP to proposal development, quotation creation, project implementation, wrap up and invoicing
- Work with software development and product development to translate business requirements to software specifications
- Work with the product owner and solutions specialists to coordinate deliverables for projects balancing client needs and software development priorities and resources
- Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goals – escalating when there are high risk issues that are difficult to solve
- Use and continually develop leadership and stakeholder management skills internally and externally
What are your qualifications?
- Fluent in English and German (written and spoken)
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, life science, information technology or other scientific fields
- Minimum three years’ experience in project management
- Minimum three years’ experience in account management
- Business acumen including financial literacy, familiarity with translating business strategy to actionable plans
- Strong networker with experience building industry relationships and cultivating them into sales leads
What do we offer?
A chance to be part of a team oriented, dynamic and learning focused organization.
- We provide development opportunities to all of our employees
- We gather together every Monday morning to start the week off with breakfast, and wind down every Friday with beer and pizza together
- We offer flexible working hours and limited remote office
- A collaborative and supportive work environment – we are a bunch of people from all over the world that like each other, support each other, and are trying our very best to achieve our audacious goal together.
Clincase offers a competitive salary, benefits package, advancement opportunities and other incentives.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV, presentation letter, salary expectation and earliest starting date in English to email@example.com
To learn more about the work we do, please visit us online at www.clincase.comAPPLY